Hire the Hall
The modern Wetheral Village Community Hall makes an attractive and convenient venue for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, indoor sports and all kinds of social events including parties and weddings.
The flexible accommodation includes a large Main Hall, a smaller Hall, a Meeting Room, a kitchen and bar with serving hatches, toilets and showers and a generous reception area with free Wi-Fi access.
The main hall is approx. 17m x 9.5m in size and can accommodate:
- Up to 270 people theatre style
- Up to 150 seated at tables
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 are provided.
The small hall is approximately 8.5m x 5.5m
- Up to 50 seated at tables
- Tables and chairs provided
- Direct hatch access to the kitchen
Upstairs Meeting Room
The meeting room is approx.7m x 6.5m in size.
- Will seat 30-45 people depending on layout, but ideal for smaller meetings or exhibitions
- Convenient Lift access available
- Private kitchen area
- Beautiful rural views to the west
The main attractions of the venue are:
- Easy access in an attractive village with stunning river woodland walks
- Top quality modern toilets, access arrangements, a car park
- Fully accessible to people of limited mobility
- New build accommodation with under floor heating providing a reliable temperature
- Licensed for live and recorded music performance
- Licensed for the sale of alcohol, by arrangement. Only alcohol from our bar may be consumed in the hall.
There are a range of catering options.
The hire charges includes:
- tables (including some round tables suitable for weddings) and comfortable chairs for up to 150 people.
Also available at additional cost are:
- portable platform staging (12 units x 1.2 m2) which can be clamped together in any configuration, for a band or entertainment
- help with setting up the equipment
- white tablecloths for weddings, other decorations, bunting etc
The charges information gives an idea, but don’t hesitate to make an enquiry, as we may be able to adjust the charges to take account of any special circumstances or requirements.
Convenient off road parking is available for 25 cars, with adjacent overflow off-street parking.
- 25 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 25 April - Italian
- 25 April - Pickleball Ladies
- 25 April - French Conversation
- 26 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 26 April - Eden Dance
- 27 April - Mini Multi Sports - Little Hero Sports.
- 29 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 29 April - Baby Sensory
- 29 April - Little Hero Sports - Beginners Tennis (Ages 5-8 years)