The modern Wetheral Village Community Hall makes an attractive and convenient venue for any kind of meeting, conference or exhibition event, a great alternative to hotels and other public venues.
Included within the booking charge are free Wi-Fi access, high quality projection and AV facilities. Clear setup and operating instructions are provided.
Upstairs Meeting Room
The meeting room is approx.7m x 6.5m in size and will seat 30-45 people depending on layout, but ideal for meetings or smaller exhibitions.
- Fully accessible to people of limited mobility
- Private kitchen area
- Beautiful rural views to the west
The main hall is approx. 17m x 9.5m in size and suitable for the larger conferences or exhibitions
New build accommodation with under floor heating providing a reliable temperature
It can accommodate:
- Up to 270 people theatre style
- Up to 150 seated at tables
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 are provided.
There are a range of catering options.
Convenient off road parking is available for 25 cars.
- 23 May - Italian
- 23 May - Pickleball Ladies
- 23 May - French Conversation
- 24 May - Wetheral Playschool
- 24 May - Learn to paint
- 24 May - Pen and wash
- 24 May - Eden Dance
- 25 May - Mini Multi Sports - Little Hero Sports.
- 27 May - Baby Sensory
- 27 May - Little Hero Sports - Beginners Tennis (Ages 5-8 years)