Grapevine - 2 June 2016
Thursday, 2 June 2016
Current Hall Update
A Temporary Overflow Car Park has been created in the field behind the Hall car park. It is hoped that this additional space will help to ease parking and road safety problems for the playing field and the Hall at peak times.
Forthcoming Events…COMING SOON!
Village Community Celebrations for Queen’s 90th Birthday
- The Dukes Saturday 11th June 7.00pm Main Hall Bar provided. Another night of great music with our popular local group as part of the Village celebrations for the Queen’s Birthday. Tickets….contact Celia 561176
Wetheral Playing Fields…in the Hall if wet. Sunday 12th June:
- There will be an open air Church Service at 10.30am.
- A Community Picnic at 12 noon …no entrance cost! …with live entertainment and a bouncy castle. Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be provided. Just come along for a community fun day with your own picnic. Share a cake with friends and neighbours. contact Hilary and David Keers 562132
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Wetheral Village Fete Saturday 2nd July: Wetheral Village Green 1pm opening.
Lots of fun for all. If you would like to help in any way please contact Hilary 562132
Dancing to The Dukes Saturday 2nd July 7.00pm Bar provided.
Hire the Hall
The Wetheral Village Community Hall makes an attractive and convenient venue for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, indoor sports and all kinds of social events including parties and weddings.
- 25 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 25 April - Italian
- 25 April - Pickleball Ladies
- 25 April - French Conversation
- 26 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 26 April - Eden Dance
- 27 April - Mini Multi Sports - Little Hero Sports.
- 29 April - Wetheral Playschool
- 29 April - Baby Sensory
- 29 April - Little Hero Sports - Beginners Tennis (Ages 5-8 years)